Holy Cross High School Uniform Code
- Uniform black/grey/green plaid kilt from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co.
- **Note: Kilt is to be knee length
- Uniform khaki dress pants. (May be worn from early October to May.)
- Uniform white short-sleeved polo shirt (with logo) with waistband from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co.
- Solid white (official uniform) or solid pastel colored long-sleeved oxford style blouse. No striped shirts
- Uniform black (official uniform) or grey sweater vests with logo from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co.
- Uniform grey long-sleeved cardigan sweater with logo from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co.
- Solid black (official dress), grey, or white knee socks or tights. No patterns/prints in socks or tights.
- All students are required to wear laced saddle or nubuck shoe.
- Khaki (Docker style) dress pants worn at the waist with a plain brown/black belt.
- Uniform white polo style golf shirt with logo from Flynn & O’Hara Uniform Co.(May be worn from opening of school until early October and after May 1st ONLY).
- Solid white (official uniform) or solid pastel color oxford style button-down collared dress shirt. No Striped Shirts.
- Navy blue blazer. **Boys may also wear a Holy Cross uniform vest, however blazers must still be worn over the vest.
- Appropriate tie of choice.
Dress shoes and socks. No boots and no sneaker type hybrid dress shoe. All students are required to wear laced saddle or nubuck shoes.
Students MUST wear the official winter uniform for all school masses.
Students should be in full uniform to and from school.
P.E. Uniform Policy
All upperclassmen will be required to wear, ‘Holy Cross’ shorts and t-shirts for the physical education classes. All freshmen are required to wear a specific Holy Cross gym uniform that is to be purchased from the physical education teacher.
** The complete Uniform Policy may be found in the Student Handbook.